小弟將會去以上的地方旅行。請你們指點一下。

俄羅斯:我會去Moscow,St, Peterburg和Kazan。你們有什麽好介紹嗎?請問有人去過當地的酒吧嗎?請提供諮詢。

蒙古:我會在烏蘭巴托住幾天,聽說那裡的Bar很多美女。請各位師兄給一些著名Bar的名字給我。

拉脫維亞:我會在Riga 住幾天。那里邊到有好野啊?

萬分感激
發表於 2011-4-20 18:51:19 |
可能少人玩过...希望有人帮到你
發表於 2011-4-20 22:28:47 |
You lucky man!! So many nice place to visit!!! I wish I can go too!! What kind of work do you do?? Maybe I can join your company!!

The best sites for girls is World Sex Guide. But base on my past experience. Moscow look Hotel Lobby in Comos Hotels and Bars inside 5 Star Hotel. Another good place is Hungry Duck in Moscow (http://www.hungryduck.com/). If you have time, you can also check Advertisements from Classified Post in English Newspapers, Free in Tourist Areas. In St. Peters berg, try a Disco called Hollywood. 1 place you must visit is a Disco that located in a WWII Bunker.

Also, check out this web site http://www.rusdosug.com/. Real girls, real photos in there!!!

For Kazan and Ukraine.

I am waiting for your report!!!
 樓主| 發表於 2011-4-22 11:58:48 |
回應 MY63 的帖子

謝謝你!!
 樓主| 發表於 2011-4-22 12:38:09 |
回應 47434923 的帖子

Brother,

Thank you so much for your information + your message. I could nto reply your message because I did not have to right to do so.

I have a few more questions.

Did you go to the Hungry duck before? It seems that Hungry Duck is a club. Can I take the girls away? If yes, do you know the price range for taking a girl away in the pubs or clubs in Russia?

Also, If I don't speak Russian, how can I call those girls in Kazan whom does not speak Russian? Did you try to call a girl from the website? Can you share some experience with me? How did you negotiate price with those girls?

Also,Where can I find the WWII things?

I will upload reports for Mongolia. I heard it was sooo fun. The girls in Mongolia are young, and cheap.

發表於 2011-4-23 00:56:20 |

Hungry Duck is a disco. I was there 5 years ago. There are regular Stripper and the girls get really wild after a few Vodka. Many will jump on stage and strip. Many girls freelance hookers pick up customers there (Common in Europe). Price? I really can't tell since the inflation has gone sky rocket!

Since Russian Economy is booming and the girls are no longer cheap. Many westerners look for cheap alliterative such as Kazakhstan and Uzbekistan. But that means it is for you to find out for us! I heard that Mongolian girls are cheap and sexually open then Chinese girls. But the girls looks oriental. Why not stick to mainland Chinese girls?

Problem with Language? No worry! They all speak American! American Dollars that is!! Euros too!
發表於 2011-4-24 22:37:01 |
Never been but bring lots of cash and becareful of "black inn"
發表於 2011-5-4 16:21:18 |
小弟都會到ulaanbaatar,請問有沒有大大能提供資料。感謝!
 樓主| 發表於 2011-5-9 04:25:06 |
回應 bige69 的帖子

O....what do you mean by Black Inn?
 樓主| 發表於 2011-5-9 04:27:46 |
回應 47434923 的帖子

Brother,

Thank you for your information. i will find it out and share my experiences here.

Mongolia girls are really sexy, from the photos and reports of foreign web site. They can be easily FOC. They don't mind to have ONS with foreigners.

you don't pay much for Mongolian chicks......Hope I can share something exciting later.
發表於 2011-5-9 05:31:56 |
carnegie1218 發表於 2011-5-9 04:25
回應 bige69 的帖子

O....what do you mean by Black Inn?

Where they don't tell you there are surcharges till then end...usually $$$$
I have stories from people I know where they got their passport picked by the employees of the bar as well

Just be careful that's all
發表於 2011-5-12 23:09:37 |
回應 carnegie1218 的帖子

You still haven't answer my question.

What exactly do you do for a living?  I wish I can go to so many Eastern European Countries too!

Sadly I am flat broke and the company has only 7 days annual leave!
發表於 2011-6-3 19:00:33 |
russian girls are the best
發表於 2011-7-8 22:04:37 |
Problem with Language? No worry! They all speak American! American Dollars that is!! Euros too!
师兄这个回复太经典了。。。唯一在日本不行,其他国家都可以

Archiver|聯絡我們|141華人社區

GMT+8, 2024-6-13 00:53